www.flickr.com

Friday, March 03, 2006

Busy week, no blogging

This week has been busy with many visitors. The babies (and us) had our usual visits with Aunties Liz and Mo, although one came rather late at night and with ice cream - yum! Auntie Cathy also stopped by for horsie rides, reading, and to show us the painting she made of Rich, Sam, and Bill when Rich first met the girls. Also of note, her hair is growing in great after the chemo loss. It's very curly and her new style is very cute. I am oh so jealous. Bill's Mom also came and stayed for a few days as well.

I also met with my quilt group. We use to take turns meeting at each others houses, but we have become so spread out that now we are looking for new places. We tried meeting at Borders, in their cafe, but that was too difficult. Not enough room, if we had to meet outside we couldn't do it in the winter months, etc. Plus, they only serve coffee and sodas. Our new place, which we all like very much, is the Embassy Suites lounge. We can order cocktails while sharing our latest accomplishments and news of our families. Last night I had a really girlie fru-fru drink, a chocolate martini. It was ok, but a little strong for me. Hmmm, what should I try next month?

Well, the house is all mine again, so I'm off to nap. Have a great weekend all.

3 Comments:

At 03 March, 2006 14:19, Blogger Jennie said...

Have you tried an Appletini? Yum. Or a lemon drop, although the last one I had was so strong it nearly grew hair on my chest. I did have Sex in the Skyy at Teatro Z that was just yummy.

 
At 03 March, 2006 18:44, Blogger Liz said...

That's right, our vists are SO blase now.

 
At 04 March, 2006 07:45, Blogger snarfdog said...

Your visits could never be blase, ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home