www.flickr.com

Monday, February 27, 2006

I blame Steve and Helen

They are most definitely responsible for sending Eurus (Greek God of Rain) down here to torment us. Apparently they just wanted to share their misery. The picture does not do justice to the rainfall here right now. It is alternating between a moderate rain to buckets of rain pouring from the sky at quite an angle due to the wind here (which is not too bad.)

Actually, truth be told, I like a little rain. I just wish I could have a fire right now as well. Sitting in front of it, curled up in a blanket with a nice cup of hot chocolate and a good book or movie.

Of course, puddle stomping would be fun too, but I need rain gear for the girls to make that happen. Maybe next year.

1 Comments:

At 28 February, 2006 08:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you God would punish you. I believe you left some snarky comment on my blog about the weather to which I replied God will punish you. And oh Look! He has! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home