www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rain, rain, go away (at least till I get to my car)

This started out as a response to Helens comment on my last post, but was becoming too wordy, so I thought I'd give it an entry of it's own.

I agree with Helen, apparently God has saved up, and is now seeking his payment. Just as I had picked the girls up and stepped off the porch to go to the car today, the heavens let loose. Heavy, heavy rain, wind, AND hail. I was soaked (literally) by the time I got them in the car. (For those of you who don't know, my car is less than 20 feet from my door.) We headed off on our merry way, a little more rain, but then it slowed down and the sun peeked through...until we reached our destination, then it let loose again while trying to get them out of the car, into the stroller, and into a building. As I was in the building, I noticed it had slowed again, I went about my business, made my purchases, and proceeded to exit the building at which time, you guessed it, mucho rain and wind again. It went like this all morning till I finally came home to put the girls down for their naps.

Now rain away. (Of course you know it's clear cuz I'm safe and sound inside a dry house.) I still blame Steve and Helen.

3 Comments:

At 28 February, 2006 16:14, Blogger Seajade said...

I got lucky the other way and was able to catch the window of sunshine in order to drive the Capri to Milpitas. Had just finished filling out the paperwork and signing it over when the skies started poring again. I like to think they are crying in sympathy with me. (sigh, sob). Anyway, hope you are home warm and snuggly now.

 
At 28 February, 2006 16:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like He smote you. :D

 
At 01 March, 2006 12:36, Blogger andrea said...

if you're soaking wet, then you should be allowed to streak. it's only fair. just give some of fair warning so we can avert our eyes. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home