www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My children are doomed

"Why?", you ask. Let me give you an example from a conversation with Bill this morning.

Me: I thought you should know, Riley has started bringing things to me and saying, "Name?" to find out what they are.
Bill: And do you make up answers for her?

Yesterday he was having an IM conversation with a friend of ours that was trying to get the girls sizes. She told him she couldn't follow his conversation to which he responded "I like cake." Rest assured there was no mention of cake or culinary preferences in that conversation until that very moment.

My poor, poor children. They will never know the difference between reality and what randomly comes spewing out of their Dad's head.

6 Comments:

At 01 March, 2006 10:25, Blogger heather said...

this is AWESOME

 
At 01 March, 2006 11:36, Blogger snarfdog said...

Spoken like one ADD person defending another. You silly boy.

 
At 01 March, 2006 11:44, Blogger Jennie said...

OMG. He's like Calvin's dad.

There's a reason I've kept my son from my friend Barbara, who taught all her nieces that cows say "woof" and chickens say "neigh."

 
At 01 March, 2006 12:34, Blogger andrea said...

*snort* too funny!

 
At 01 March, 2006 13:22, Blogger Rich said...

Mmmmmm!!!! CAKE! Hi tinjaw! Remember me? As for Riley saying "Name, Name". I think she is looking for the answer "It's me, RICH" "OHUGUVW"

 
At 02 March, 2006 19:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT was a funny entry. See? Making fun of Bill is totally worth it! :D

You know what Steve did? The back of son #1's basketball jersey says Land of Frost Great Tasting lunch meat #1 and he says "Dad why does the back of my jersey say Land of Frost Great Tasting Lunchmeats?" And Steve says because at the end of the season we're going to grind you all up and turn you into Baloney.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home