www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Saving the world one recycle at a time is great!

It's amazing what one group of people can do when they try. A friend of mine turned me on to the freecycle net where people offer whatever they have to the group for free instead of throwing it in the trash. (Thanks Andrea). It truly solidifies the idea that one mans trash (or in this case, one woman's trash) is anothers treasure.

I have been the benefactor of many items for the babies since I have joined and have been able to share my unnecessary items with others. It's such a good feeling. My only complaint is that some people just don't show up and don't contact you to tell you they aren't, but I refuse to let a few ruin the joy I get in knowing that we are all helping each other and doing a little bit to extend the life of our planet.

For anyone interested, go to: http://www.freecycle.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home