www.flickr.com

Monday, September 27, 2004

Everybody needs naps...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention why not messing with the girls nap schedules is so important. CUZ IF YOU DO, THEN YOU WILL NOT SLEEP OR REST FOR THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS BECAUSE THEY WILL TAKE TURNS NAPPING IN 45 MINUTE CYCLES AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE A LIVING HELL. Did I emphasize that enough?

In any case, yes the girls were awake and the fussiest I have ever seen them which is saying a lot, because in general they are not fussy babies. The schedule today was wake up, change diaper, feed, fuss, fuss, fuss, fuss, fall asleep for 45 minutes, lather rinse, repeat. And the worse part is that they were on different schedules that were offset by about 15 minutes. Aaaaahhhhh. Suffice it to say I am nearly bald now.

I still think they are awfully cute though cuz in between the cycles I was getting some big beautiful grins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home