www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Babies are the best therapy.

I love my babies. No matter what happens they always give you a happy smile and suddenly the rest of the world melts away and nothing matters but the babies. They are so innocent, happy, and real. No pretenses with them.

Today I was thinking about how far they've come, and how much I already miss some of the things they did when they were "little". Both of them are working on crawling in their own way. Riley scootches all over the place backwards and sideways, but not forwards, Sam does a little backwards scootching, but mostly she gets up on her hands and knees and does a little "bunny hop" forward. It's really rather cute.

In addition they got thier first taste of water today (other than the sneaky sips they take when in the bath.) They got to try out their sippy cups. Riley took to it, and was even holding the cup a little. Samantha on the other hand, had an indignant look on her face when I tried to get her to hold her cup, but she was quite willing to drink from the cup if I would hold it for her. Little stinker. ;)

They're both getting better at giving kisses too. It's rather cute the way they do it - can't explain as they are both so unique, but trust me, it's cute.

My whole life has changed for the better because of my 3 girls, each had/has an effect that enriches and enhances my life, and makes me try to be a better person. I love them.

Apparently I'm up past me bedtime, I'm getting sappy. Silly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home