www.flickr.com

Monday, September 27, 2004

Riley's new trick

Ok, I've blogged a ton in the last few minutes, but I have to post one more. Riley learned a new trick today, or maybe she taught me one. I'm not sure how that works.

Anyway, she coughed at me today, so I coughed back at her just for some interaction. She got a little grin on her face, coughed again and waited, so I coughed back. Bigger grin, another cough, etc. This went on for several rounds till she got tired of coughing. Later in the early afternoon we were going out, so I put them in their carseats. When I was buckling her in, she looked up at me, grinned an impish smile, and gave a phony little cough. She was so excited when I did it back.

So, who learned the new trick? I'm beginning to think it was me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home