www.flickr.com

Friday, September 15, 2006

Another milestone crossed.

Yep, the girls are growing up. Last night they slept in big girl beds for the first time. Interestingly enough, I was not sad. It was exciting and fun. We went to the store, picked them up, brought them home, and then I assembled them. The girls participated in the whole process, even down to helping me screw the slats in. I am not mourning the loss of cribs as I did the loss of my beloved co-sleeper. I know, it's inexpicable.

As for the girls, they thought they were great. The only hitch was when Riley wanted to sleep with Sam, and Sam firmly put her foot down on that idea. "MY BED" was the response.

4 Comments:

At 15 September, 2006 17:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, um Sam called last night and asked if I could help her get the keys to the car. And she wants her boyfriend to spend the night. Oh are you crying?

 
At 16 September, 2006 11:21, Blogger snarfdog said...

Nope, they are so cute in their little beds. Last night Riley and Sam both squeezed into Sams bed to sleep.

 
At 17 September, 2006 09:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you buy a double bed? My boys sleep together.

 
At 17 September, 2006 12:28, Blogger snarfdog said...

We talked about that, and in hindsight it might have been better, but Sam gets in her moods where she wants her bed.
"No Rye-ee Roo" as she puts it.

We may have to re-visit it in a couple of years when they get big beds if they are still sleeping together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home