www.flickr.com

Monday, September 04, 2006

The Happiest Place on Earth

So lately I've been a little out of sorts. We figured we can't quite afford to go to Germany right now, so we have to postpone the trip while we save a little more money. So, no vacation. I can't play hockey cuz of my stupid *%*&$%#@#*$# shoulder. And I could rant (complain, whine) about a myriad of other things, but in reality my life is really not that bad. I just needed a plan.

While I was trying to figure out my plan Liz and Andrea were busy planning a vacation to Disneyland. As I pondered my options, Disney was sounding better and better, so finally a few days ago I checked with them to see if we could glom onto their vacation, and what do you know, they said, "Yes."

So, now I had a plan, and NOW I am at the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. Will post updates as time permits. Until then, enjoy the photos.

2 Comments:

At 06 September, 2006 01:39, Blogger Seajade said...

Have fun! And, "me too, me too, me too". Next time, I want to be Mickey (Minnie)ized too! :)

 
At 07 September, 2006 01:14, Blogger Liz said...

Thanks for crashing our party! It sure was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home