www.flickr.com

Saturday, September 09, 2006

How I got to Disneyland

Some of you may be wondering how I convinced Bill to go to Disneyland
before the girls were 5, 7, or even 10 years old. It was really quite
simple and it went something like this:

Me: I want to take the girls to Disneyland.
Bill: I think they're too young.
Me: I don't. There's a ton of stuff for toddlers to do there, and
they'd have so much fun.
Bill: they're too young to really understand and have that look of total
anticipation and wonder in their eyes.

Repeat this conversation adnauseum in various formats over a matter of
months and it was beginning to look hopeless. I was pretty stuck.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Bill asks me what I'd be willing to bargain
to go.
I sputter, "I don't know" because I'm so shocked.
He says, "How about a threesome with Jessica Rabbit?"
I say, "The real Jessica Rabbit (as in the cartoon character)?"
And he says, "Yes."

And so the deal was struck.

4 Comments:

At 11 September, 2006 17:48, Blogger andrea said...

damn you, my brain is so dirty now.

 
At 11 September, 2006 22:29, Blogger snarfdog said...

But were you drawn that way?

 
At 15 September, 2006 08:28, Blogger Liz said...

Really, I did NOT need to know that.
However, it's only fitting that you and I (not Bill) got stuck on the Roger Rabbit ride when it broke down.

 
At 16 September, 2006 11:23, Blogger snarfdog said...

That's funny. I hadn't thought of that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home