www.flickr.com

Monday, March 13, 2006

Nothing to post

As I was sitting here tonight reading blogs, I realized that other than a couple of people, everyone I know has slowed down or stopped their blogging. It also made me contemplate my blog, and realize I didn't have much to blog about at the moment which caused me to reflect on what has happened in my life.

In the last year, my babies have turned 1, my oldest turned 20, I returned to hockey, and I cut my hours at work in half. That's about it, not a lot of excitement. However, my children have had many firsts this past year and I have lived them all through their eyes. As much as I could anyway. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful it is to experience life through the eyes of others and either remember being there, or just sharing the excitement that they are experiencing in doing something new and different.

So, in order to return to the level of amusement that I choose to enjoy I am requesting that all of you return to blogging and/or blog more frequently because we all know that it's all about me. (Just kidding, but I do enjoy hearing about what's going on with you.)

5 Comments:

At 13 March, 2006 20:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHat am I? Chopped liver? I have blogging tourettes remember? hee hee

 
At 14 March, 2006 00:10, Blogger heather said...

i think you do a great job sharing bits from your life. and it seems to me that maybe you've just been busy, especially with more important things like your two pipsqueaks. when you have time to share, i love hearing about it.

that said, obviously i totally get what you are saying about not feeling the whole blogging thing. i will admit i still think about it from time to time, but i just don't think i can make it work - for me - anymore. but for those i know that are still willing, i sure do appreciate the effort. so for what it's worth, thanks! :-)

 
At 14 March, 2006 14:10, Blogger wen said...

i may not have much illuminating to say, but, hey, i certainly post a lot.

 
At 14 March, 2006 15:16, Blogger Jennie said...

Will do, ma'am.

 
At 14 March, 2006 22:39, Blogger snarfdog said...

Helen, definitely not chopped liver.

Heather, Thank you. That's nice to hear. I figured my version of 101 vacation slides was killing some.

Wen, keep up the good work.

Jennie, Thank you for your cooperation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home