www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Not for the faint of heart

This is something I've been meaning to blog for a week now, but just couldn't decide if it was something to be shared with the general public (aka: my 3 loyal readers.) So, for those of you that are not amused by potty antics, stop reading now and wait for the next post.

Ok, if there's anyone still left reading, here goes.

My good friend Andrea introduced me to the saying, "See ya later corn" a few months back. I have to admit that I didn't get it at first, and when it did sink in I thought, "that's gross." However, after a few months it has become somewhat humerous especially since during that time I have changed quite a few diapers in which the thought, "See ya later corn" has come up. I have found that it also applies to many other items the girls eat.

See ya later edamame
See ya later cranberries
See ya later raisins
See ya later popcorn kernals

And the list goes on. About a week ago we had a surprising addition to the list from my little Sammi.

See ya later puzzle piece.

Enough said.

6 Comments:

At 11 March, 2006 15:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm shocked. You and Bill are like the only people in the world who do not find potty humor funny. Seriously, how can you not laugh at fart humor? Big 'ole BRAP! and I'm dying laughing.

So anyway, I hate edamame poo. That is by far the worst smelling poop on the planet. Bar none.

Corn in your poo poo is gross.

If you allow them to eat gogurts, you will discover they can poop all the colors of the rainbow. It's disturbing, really.

 
At 11 March, 2006 21:52, Blogger Seajade said...

Can you let me know which puzzle piece it was so that I can make sure that someone else puts it in when I am there?

 
At 12 March, 2006 09:43, Blogger snarfdog said...

Helen, I know, I've been shocked by my amusement on this subject as well. I guess finding identifiable objects in the diaper changes things a bit.

Cathy, no worries, it was actually pieces of a puzzle piece and rest assured I did not retrieve them. The puzzle will just have to live with mangled pieces.

 
At 12 March, 2006 23:36, Blogger heather said...

that is sooooooooooo hilarious.

 
At 13 March, 2006 13:12, Blogger andrea said...

the puzzle will have to live with mangled pieces? if you didn't retrieve, then the mangled pieces still has poo on them? or did you mean missing pieces?

and in case your closet feels empty, here's the official corn shirt. =D

 
At 14 March, 2006 15:20, Blogger Jennie said...

Ah, amusing. All the more so because I don't actually have to be there to experience it.

Love, love, LOVE potty training.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home