www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Tribal Girls

How is it that within one hour of being up, I have turned around twice to find my youngest completely naked, just calmly sitting on the dining room chair as if all were completely normal in her world? I use to have the problem with Riley disrobing constantly, especially when trying to get out of the house. However, as that situation has improved, little Sam has gradually learned to undo zippers, buttons, snaps or anything else in the way of her physical freedom from material confinement. This all despite the fact that she complains of being cold once the clothes are gone, and emphatically agrees that she needs her clothes to be warm until I turn my back and she strips again. sigh.

2 Comments:

At 16 March, 2006 10:39, Blogger Liz said...

Further proof that some very special habits are genetic.

 
At 16 March, 2006 22:29, Blogger heather said...

HAH! good one mario.

and yeah that's hilarious! but i'm sure extremely annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home