www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

And the perfect birthday just keeps on going

How lucky am I? I've received even more wonderful birthday wishes in the past 24 hours, I had a great meeting with my twins group this month, and when I got home my sister came over with her birthday present for me. It's a painting that she did of the twins walking down a mythical garden path under the trees. I LOVE it and think it's her best painting yet. It's so amazing that she just took up painting a few short months ago and she's already so good.

As an added benefit, it goes great with another picture hanging in my living room, and the quilt that Deb made for me. This has got to be one of the best birthdays ever. I can't believe that they went through so much trouble for me. I will treasure both gifts forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home