www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I need a dog

Seriously folks, I need a dog. If I had a dog, I would not have to spend the extra 43 minutes and 57 seconds it takes me each day to clean up the food the girls throw off their high chairs. Now you may think, wouldn't it be easier to train the girls not to throw food off their high chairs, and the answer is, "You would think so." However, the reality of that is not so simple. Today I thought I had it. Sam actually picked up her eggs and put them back in her dish. I was so happy...for a moment. Then it was over, and the eggs and dish went flying. Sigh.

6 Comments:

At 19 January, 2006 12:21, Blogger heather said...

perhaps sam and riley need wings. maybe the food-throwing is a protest because they are despairing at their inability to fly (like the food).

 
At 19 January, 2006 13:21, Blogger Jennie said...

Why would anyone think it would be faster/easier/possible to teach them not to throw their food?

Do you want to borrow Maddy for a while? Although my 1 Labs always disappointed in their lack of attention to detail in cleaning floors.

Of their own volution, my fingers are typing http://www.golden-rescue.org/ ...

 
At 19 January, 2006 13:49, Blogger Liz said...

And of course any of our crew would be more than happy to help with that project.

Speaking of which, Patrick is the only one who still needs to pass the 'good with babies' test. When can we bring him over?

 
At 19 January, 2006 15:34, Blogger snarfdog said...

Heather, I don't think it's Sam and Riley that want to fly, I think they want to see Mommie fly.

Jennie, I so want a dog now, but I agreed with Bill that we should wait until the girls are a wee bit older. We're hoping late fall this year.

Liz, bring him on by. will he clean floors?

 
At 19 January, 2006 16:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta a dog for you. He's yellow, stupid and will happily destr...I mean, clean up for you.

 
At 20 January, 2006 10:42, Blogger Seajade said...

Mine are available for vacuuming duty and they would be thrilled. There is a sore lack of people food for them at home and they have to be happy with dog food..... What a treat it would be to clean up Sam and Riley's food. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home