www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cheddah is contagious

Ok, I've been having way too many Speddah moments lately. Liz and Andrea can attest to this as they have been present for many of them. In recent weeks I have lost my stethoscope and badge which I need for work, car keys (who doesn't lose those), the remote control for the ceiling fan in the nursery, and now my wallet. Yes my wallet is missing. I have frantically searched the house, the cars, all clothing, the toy boxes, the furniture, under the furniture. No wallet. Wahhhhhh! What am I gonna do? Other than drive illegal of course, because I don't have my license. I guess it's time to call the banks and credit card companies, and the Board of Registered Nursing, and the NRP folks, and, and, and... Ugh!

3 Comments:

At 18 January, 2006 14:49, Blogger Jennie said...

As one who has lost this and so much more lately... How about grocery bags? I have the bad habit of slipping important things into grocery bags, esp. those plastic ones.

Ugh, good luck! That's a horrible one.

 
At 18 January, 2006 15:19, Blogger cheddah said...

uh, roops. sorry about the contagion.

on the bright side - you haven't lost your blogger password! :-)

 
At 19 January, 2006 17:11, Blogger andrea said...

but your pants! where are your pants???

hah, the password is 'dpkkod', i wonder if they're rivals to IHOC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home