www.flickr.com

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone!

I can't believe yet another year has sped by me at what seems like lightspeed. The twins are growing up way too fast (what parent doesn't say that?) and Stacey is going to be 21 this year. Can you believe it? I am looking forward to the upcoming year, spending time with friends and family, watching my little family grow and mature, going to Germany, letting the girls see snow for the first time, watching with amazement the expressions on their faces as they learn new and wonderful things, holding my breath as Stacey continues to grow and mature, and generally just enjoying life.

I hope that each of you can let yourselves enjoy all the wonder that is around you, and that you can share it with your friends and family.

Ok, the sap fest is over, I now return you to your normally scheduled blog.

4 Comments:

At 01 January, 2006 10:04, Blogger heather said...

sap on! =)
happy new year !

 
At 02 January, 2006 11:19, Blogger Seajade said...

Happy New Year! Germany?

 
At 02 January, 2006 21:06, Blogger cheddah said...

aw, sniffle sniffle!

happy new year to you, too!

love the pics of the girls with the helmet!

 
At 03 January, 2006 12:16, Blogger Liz said...

Could you hand me a moist towelette? I'm drowning in sap over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home