www.flickr.com

Friday, April 27, 2007

Today sucks!

Plain and simple. I know it's barely started for most of you, but I was up till 5:00 this morning (long story I probably won't blog about), and was up again at 9:00. The good and bad of this is that I will be able to go back to bed when I get home from PT. Why is that good AND bad you ask? Good because I will get to sleep more. Bad, because the reason that I'm sleeping is due to the fact that I return to work tonight. Yep, after 4 long months off for my shoulder I go back tonight, and it really sucks.

These last 4 months have been great because I've really gotten a taste of what I had been missing. I was able to spend time with our little family all together, I had weekends, and I could relax.

Now, as far as jobs go, I do like mine so that eases the pain a little. So tonight, while you"re having that end of the week cocktail, and then later snuggling down into your cozy bed, think of me at hanging out at work all night long.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 27 April, 2007 11:01, Blogger heather said...

weak. but, how lucky you are, to have had all this time at home!

that probably isn't much comfort today, but hopefully you can treat yourself with some extra good caffiene or something, making it thru tonight.

 
At 27 April, 2007 15:09, Blogger andrea said...

heh heh, you said "cocktail". heh heh. we are all sad you are going back to work too. =/

 
At 27 April, 2007 15:18, Blogger Liz said...

Oh yes, you know me. All about those cocktails. All of which will be dedicated to you tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home