www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Sweet Girls

Today Sam ran into her play house and bonked something. She sat down and was crying, but I couldn't figure out what was hurt. They haven't quite gotten to the point of being able to verbalize that for us. However, when Riley saw Sam was hurt she walked up to her, and in Riley fashion said, "Where hurt?" and patted Sam on the head (their universal sign for feel better.)

On another note, Stacey called last night. She misses us and asked if it was ok if she came by to hangout tonight.

I love my girls.

2 Comments:

At 04 February, 2006 09:31, Blogger Seajade said...

Those are the moments that make everything worthwhile. Go girls! Hope Sam is okay and everyone is getting healthier.

 
At 06 February, 2006 15:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOG ALREADY! WAITING FOR RESULTS OF RBR!!!!!!!! Kiss the girlies for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home