www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Root Beer Rumble

So, last night my hubby was going to the store. I asked him for some Henry Weinhard's Root Beer, and gracious person that he is, he tried to accomodate me. I had no idea to what extent he had gone until he came home with this:

and indicated he had gone to 5 different stores to find Weinhard's for me. It seems there is none to be had in our neighborhood, so he did the next best thing and bought every root beer he could find to see what might work. In the next few days, I will post the official Root Beer Rumble results, but let me say it's not looking good for Briar which is the one we started with. It seems to be mostly watered down sugar with the faintest hint of root beer. I doubt it will make the favorites list.

7 Comments:

At 31 January, 2006 13:33, Blogger Rich said...

A&W all the way!! Ya know its the best. Are you gonna be floating some vanilla ice cream in any of the samples?

 
At 31 January, 2006 13:36, Blogger snarfdog said...

Nope, that will have to be another test, for another day.

 
At 31 January, 2006 14:17, Blogger Seajade said...

I'm with Rich. A&W wins my vote. Especially with vanilla ice cream.

 
At 31 January, 2006 16:20, Blogger Jennie said...

You MUST come up some day to see a movie at the
Parkway!
They have root beer on tap! I honestly can't remember whose it is, but it is terrific!

 
At 31 January, 2006 16:54, Blogger heather said...

this explains flickr. ok well how was rat bastard? i'm so curious.

 
At 01 February, 2006 09:39, Blogger wen said...

oh i love root beer! post the results, please...

 
At 01 February, 2006 20:28, Blogger snarfdog said...

We haven't tried the Rat Bastard yet - it has caffeine, so must be saved for daytime consumption. A&W I've always liked, but it will be interesting to see if it comes out on top.

While little blurbs will be posted daily, I will wait till the end to post entire results of my "scientific" study.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home