www.flickr.com

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Lion King

Went to see The Lion King last night in San Jose and I was not expecting too much, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The show was fabulous and definitely not geared towards kids. I don't think kids would relate to, nor have the same appreciation for this show that an adult would. The puppetry, acting, and sets were amazing. The way they were brought together really worked to take me to another place. I am really glad I went. Oh, and the 6 packs and biceps on the guys were an added bonus.

1 Comments:

At 26 January, 2006 10:44, Blogger -april said...

Lion King has the best production of any musical that I have evern seen (about two dozen+). It was even worth flying down to LA to wach it when it opened in the west coast. However, I still hate the music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home