www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Two games in 3 days.

Whew! Tiring, but good and not as bad as Andrea who had 4 games in 4 days. Sundays game we won't even talk about - it will forever be referred to as black hockey Sunday.

Last night however, was a different story. Though my inexperience clearly shows, I felt oh so much better about my game. I was stopping more pucks than I was letting through, I was winning more pucks than I was losing, 7 out of 10 times I was where I was supposed to be. I felt back to my old self, and bottom line is that I actually had a lot of fun again.

As for the game, it was a roust 9 -2. Could have been much worse, but our wise coach (Liz) had us back off and practice our passing game instead of running up the score. I think our very own Cheddah nearly had a double hat trick and Stephanie pulled off a hat trick herself. We played 4 on 4 due to very short benches, and we didn't have goalies for the game, but TQ did an AWESOME job in goal for us. That very well may be her calling although she's also awesome on the front line. Hmmmm, decisions, decisions. Ms. Secret Weapon was in her usual good form, skating hard, slapping shots in from the outside, and picking up the slack on D. Elyssa (sp?) and Wendy had totally solid games, on the puck like white on rice. Couldn't have asked for more from the team last night.

Good game to head to Las Vegas on. Let's all cheer on the Burninators. Go Burninators! I can't wait to hear the reports from Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home