www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Played with the A-Team 2

Woo hoo!! Got to play Logitech for the first time with the A-Team 2 last night and had a lot of fun. Was reminded of a lot of things that I need to be working on such as keeping my head up, bending my knees, proper positioning, and skate, skate, skate.

Sadly I reinjured my groin and could barely walk yesterday without wanting to cry. Lots of ibuprofen later, I can walk (at least I think that's what it's called.) Had to take Sam to the doctor for a post seizure checkup (she's gonna help us expedite the neurology appt.), so I saw her too. She confirmed what I thought, said there's nothing we can do for it now (as I expected) except ibuprofen, heat, and rest. We could probably do some PT after it's healed to help prevent yet another reinjury. We'll see. In the mean time it's get up, ouch ouch ouch, pick up baby, ouch, ouch, ouch, change baby, not so bad - just standing, put baby back down, ouch, ouch, ouch, repeat with second baby.

However, having said all that - it was still fun and I'd do it all over again. I'll just have to start a currently healing list ala Viv.

2 Comments:

At 04 October, 2005 18:53, Blogger Liz said...

Dude, you totally kicked ass. I'm just sorry you walked away limping!

 
At 05 October, 2005 09:35, Blogger snarfdog said...

Thanks Cap'n

 

Post a Comment

<< Home