www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

One less spider in the world

Ok, any of you who know me, know how terrified of spiders I am. Today while making the girls breakfast one attacked me in the kitchen. He was HUGE!! He also made the mistake of being on the edge of the sink so I subjected him to my version of boiling oil (hot water), washed him down the sink, and then ground him to bits in the garbage disposal, followed by more scalding water just to be sure he was dead. Let that be a warning to all other arachnids.

3 Comments:

At 23 September, 2005 15:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cooper and Ryan have been growing their very own pet spider. They catch bugs and put it in the web for it. It's so disgusting. And the spider is hugely fat now. I'm going to have to kill it soon before it lays eggs or something. It's butt part is like the size of a nickel. You'd have heart failure.

 
At 24 September, 2005 04:30, Blogger snarfdog said...

Looks like we're not visiting any time soon.

 
At 24 September, 2005 15:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you promise to come, I'll kill the spider! Otherwise, if you won't I'll take pictures of it and send it to you and post them on your blog >:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home