www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Photo ops

Ok, I should probably explain the above photos (atleast before they change.)

Our friend April gave the girls a toy that has magnetic weeble type animals (a lion, monkey, and elephant) that go on top and spin when the button is pushed. Somehow it became a game for the girls to put their toys in Daddy's shirt when he got home. Combine these two and you have the photo. Riley came up to me pulling on her shirt and waving the monkey at me until I put it in her shirt. She walked around like this for 5 minutes with a very happy smile on her face because I "got" the game.

Then Sammi wanted to get in on the act, but she was wearing a onesie (t-shirt that snaps between the legs) and the monkey fell through to the bottom of the onesie. She has her head in her onesie trying to find the monkey.

The last ones are just a brief Halloween preview - their costumes got here and I had to try them on for size. They also have antennae hats and bee/ladybug slippers that go with the outfits. The last one of them together they are frantically spinning in circles trying to catch their wings much as a puppy tries to catch his tail.

5 Comments:

At 21 September, 2005 19:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute for words......

 
At 21 September, 2005 19:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. anonymous was me. still trying to get the hang of this....Cathy

 
At 21 September, 2005 19:42, Blogger cheddah said...

oh, those pics of the girls in their costumes are just too precious!

 
At 21 September, 2005 23:08, Blogger -april said...

They're already too cute! I can't imagine them with the rest of the costumes.

 
At 23 September, 2005 15:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so freakin' cute! I miss them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home