www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hockey!

Green had it's first practice last night, and the girls and Bill came to watch for a bit, but then had to head home for bed.

We practiced stops, shooting, and some puck handling. While last week it was almost 24 hours before I felt the pain, this week it was immediate. Particularly up the side of my back from repeatedly trying to work on my backhand.

Andrea and Cheddah otoh, had a great time racing each other for the puck during one drill. I have to say they were nice though and passed it back and forth so they got equal opportunities to shoot. Ladies, ladies, ladies, this is hockey - there's no niceness in hockey. ;)

All in all a good night and to top it off I got to ride home in Betty (Thanks Liz) and have my gear delivered by Andrea. Long story having to do with the babies, but made me feel like the rich and famous briefly.

2 Comments:

At 21 September, 2005 14:03, Blogger andrea said...

we didn't *mean* to pass it back and forth! >=O though the last one we did.

yeah, apparently ms. rich and famous is getting carried away since i'm apparently stick concierge and skate sharpener. =)

 
At 21 September, 2005 14:13, Blogger snarfdog said...

Oh yeah, the skates, and looking around here I guess I am missing my sticks. Oops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home