www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Where does poop go?

Certainly not in the potty for Riley - Andrea, you're falling down on the job.

Where's all this coming from? Well today we had another incident. I was IM'ing with Liz, the phone rang (it was work), and suddenly I see Sam with "stuff" all over her hands. So I'm trying to keep up the conversation with work AND frantically clean up poop, get the diaper away from Riley (yep, it was hers), all while maintaining my composure on the phone. I think I can say I succeeded - at least the person on the other end didn't mention anything odd.

So, two girls cleaned up, fresh diapers all around, and I'm going for a margarita.

2 Comments:

At 20 September, 2005 11:28, Blogger andrea said...

ew! i think you should put suspenders on those diapers...or at least duct tape.

 
At 21 September, 2005 09:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIme for Bill's old standby- duck tape the diaper on and duck tape 'em to the wall. Just so you know, this is how Cooper was banned from diapers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home