www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 12, 2005

3 Cheers for Cheerios

Okay, a day late and a dollar short as usual, but I just had to post that the girls had their first Cheerios yesterday. They loved them. Spilled them out of the dish, waved the dish around, ate the cheerios off the floor, waved the dish some more, and Riley clapped when I produced an additional serving of them. All in all, I'd have to say they were a hit.

Since I've been so cranky about work lately, I thought I should post some good stuff too. Last night I had a really good room to work with. All the nurses were positive, supportive, and generally fun to work with. It made for a pleasant night which is always a good thing when you have to be there till 7 AM.

Ok, off to play with the girls before bedtime for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home