www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

More bloggin Tourettes

Ok, looks like I'm gonna be without a computer for a while, so I figure I better get this out of my system as I'll only be able to blog on weekends at work now.

Went to the theater tonight, and saw A Chorus Liine. Not what I expected, but I had never seen it before, and now I have. I think I can safely say I don't plan on ever seeing it again, but it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen. At least it wasn't as bad as the 2 hours and 15 minutes of my life that I will never get back that I had to spend on training at work Monday morning AFTER having already been there working for 12+ hours that night.

Speaking of work - I have another training (at 7 freakin' thirty in the morning tomorrow) and I have to get this computer purged, so I need to sign off.

Andrea, I need a power cord until I can ante up for a kick of my own. ;)

1 Comments:

At 23 February, 2005 13:09, Blogger andrea said...

ah, crap! i've been meaning to do that for DAYS now. i'll try to pop over tonight. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home