www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 05, 2005

When I stop laughing...

Let me start by saying, "Andrea, please teach Sammi
where poop goes."

This evening before I went to work I was bathing the
twins. (Yes, they get bathed together - they're only
10 months old people.) In any case, Samantha was
standing up at the side of the tub when suddenly I
noticed she was squishing something in her hand and
looking very inquisitively at it. Upon closer
inspection I noticed that there was a "log" in the
bottom of the tub and the water was somewhat cloudy.
Yes, you guessed it, she had pooped in the tub and
then picked up a piece which she was joyfully
squishing and then smooshing the pieces that fell out
of her hand and on to the side of the tub. It took
three of us to wrangle both kids and the poop out of
the tub. While being rather gross, it was also
somewhat humorous. After cleaning the tub, and
finally bathing the girls, I ended up getting to work
with one minute to spare.

=====



__________________________________
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web
http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/

1 Comments:

At 07 March, 2005 12:20, Blogger andrea said...

Laughing. My. Ass. OFF!!!!!

i will be happy to sing that song with the girls. good thing i spent all this time memorizing the lyrics, though i don't think they mentioned anything about the tub!

hahahahahaHA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home