www.flickr.com

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Do I bitch or just shut up?

Lately my blog has become a diatribe of bitchiness dedicated to work. Should I continue with the latest, or just let it go? Sadly, I must vent. In the great wisdom of our management I was pulled from a class today in order to be put on the schedule tonight despite the fact that they claim they want to support us with training, etc. Then, I get to work and what do I find out? They've scheduled me to work on Easter!!! Even though there are people with less seniority than me that have the day off. Grrrrrrrr!!!

Ok, news other than bitching about work. I still don't have a computer, so will have to live with only blogging on the weekends, but hey that's still an improvement from before when I blogged once a month.

I tried to freecycle several items this week, warning the people that I would not have computer access, tried 3 different people before I lost access, and what do you know - the stuff is still on my front porch. Some days it just doesn't pay to try and save the planet.

Good news this week? My babies are beautiful beings which bring me joy and happiness every day. I'm amazed by how much they change from day to day and feel incredibly lucky to have them in my life. My hubby made me another great dinner tonight, and apparently the twins helped - I got a biter biscuit as a treat. (Sssshhhhh, don't tell them I didn't eat it.)

My oldest baby (Stacey) was promoted to assistant manager for her division. I'm very proud of her. She has also rededicated herself to her diet and getting more exercise, so think encouraging thoughts of support for her. BTW, she would hate it that I called her my baby, but it is what it is. She will always be my baby no matter what. I love her too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home