www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My Pacbell superhero

Ok, that might be a little dramatic, but they were great. I simply filed a service request online - they reported back that they would have the problem fixed by 7:00 P.M. the next day. I thought that was that, but no it wasn't. Only a couple of hours after filing my report, and after dark (after regular business hours) the Pacbell man arrives to say he believes my problem is fixed and to check if I have a dial tone, and what do you know, I do. It was amazingly quick, easy and simple. The only downside is that I had to listen to his "lecture" on how phone wires operate (which I already knew), but that is a small price to pay for such great service. Here's where you can go if you're having issues. (Oh yeah, it's SBC now, not Pacbell. Old habits die hard.) http://www.sbc.com/gen/general?pid=1080&cdvn=localize&prod-snip=repair
-sa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home