www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My babies, what else? ;)

Ok, so I didn't get to blog this weekend - work was incredibly busy and I ended up going out on an ambulance transport to get a baby in Watsonville.

As for the babies, they are growing and changing so much I am more amazed and entertained by them every day.

This week we started off with pancakes for breakfast Monday morning. Sammi immediately bit a hole right through her Sammi style while Riley went for the divide and conquer approach to eating pancakes. By the time they were done there were pancake "guts" all over them, their highchairs, and of course the floor. (We really need to get another dog.)

Today Sammi was trying to fill the role of family dog. As she was trying to nurse, I noticed she was having great difficulty, and then I noticed a "chewing" action going on, so I stopped her and looked in her mouth. To my surprise I found a little piece of wood from where she had apparently taken a bite out of our wooden wine cabinet. I have no idea what possessed her to do this, but she was quite irate that I had taken her "prize" away from her.

Currently she's fussing because Riley won't stay still long enough for her to crawl over her. Oh, I see why. They are both angling to get control of a plastic piece of mail from their playhouse. Sam is currently the "winner" crawling around with it hanging out of her mouth.

Apparently the nursing hour is upon us as both babies are melting, so this is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home