www.flickr.com

Saturday, January 22, 2005

More of the same...

Wow, look at me, blogging more than once in a week. Will wonders never cease?

In any case, I'm still very frantic about my little Sammi, wondering if she's going to have another seizure. Everytime I see her twitch, I'm thinking to myself, "Uh oh, is she going to have another seizure?" I'm sure this will fade with time, but for now the emotion is strong.

On a happier note, I had another fabulous lunch/dinner from my hubby. Dill encrusted Salmon. Yum Yum! I also had a root beer, a wonderful greek salad, olives (sounds strange, but I love 'em), lemon cookies, carrots, applesauce, and pudding (yeah). Good snacking. Oh yeah, and two after dinner mints. What a sweetie.

I only have two nights at work this weekend, so I get to sleep tomorrow till I can't sleep no more. Yeah, right. Like the babies are going to do without their boobie. ;) In any case, it's a quiet night, but don't tell anyone I said that or it could all go haywire, knock on wood, etc.

Peace to all who come here, and I'll "see" you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home