www.flickr.com

Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy Weekend to Me!

Woo hoo! I actually have an entire weekend off with nothing planned. I'm so excited. Of course it means we'll be working on the house, but it desperately needs it and it will be nice to be able to work on it with Bill instead of in shifts whenever one of us has time (which is infrequently.) I've already mopped the kitchen floor. I know, I know, you're saying, "Get outta here", but it's true.

What was more fun was the fantabulous steak my hubby BBQ'd for dinner tonight. It was delicious, and properly accompanied by BBQ'd corn and potatoes. Yum yum.

3 Comments:

At 22 July, 2006 08:06, Blogger heather said...

bbq potatoes. haven't had that! sounds tasty.

well on the bright side, if you don't get out of the house, with AC and all it might be cooler *inside*. whatever you do, hope you get to do what you want. :-)

 
At 22 July, 2006 10:09, Blogger Seajade said...

Enjoy! I know how nice a clean house can be.....and yard..... and garage....... Oops! Went to far. Who am I kidding? Those are all only still dreams for me.

Good luck and enjoy! If you feel like swimming, let me know. I will be so up for it in this heat.

 
At 23 July, 2006 22:49, Blogger cheddah said...

wooo, hope the weekend turned out to be a good one! based on the pictures of the girls in the pool, it looks like it did!

i miss you too, Snarfy!

mmmm, bbq'd corn...see you tomorrow! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home