www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The morning after.

Though I am too old to be proud of the "junk in my trunk" or to have you be jealous that "your girlfriend is not hot like me" I have to say that I think everyone had a good time. Ok, just for Andrea, "Everyone had a good time." There were a few who had a little too much of a good time, but everyone made it home safe. As promised, here are a couple of pics (none of me.)

The first is of the party bus before we took off. Everyone hopped on to take a peek.
This second picture is of the crew that went. Some I knew ahead of time, some I didn't. One of her friends was someone she actually knew since kindergarten. It was odd seeing him all grown up and on the party bus. He seemed like he was still the great guy he'd always been. That was nice.
This last one is of some of the dancing on the bus. This was after only one drink.

2 Comments:

At 05 July, 2006 08:46, Blogger heather said...

nice! i really like the roof-raising one you flickr'd tho. and the one of you and your girls! so much for no pics of you. ;-)

 
At 05 July, 2006 09:11, Blogger snarfdog said...

Ok, I should have clarified that with "no incriminating photos of me." ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home