www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Puzzle leg

Riley has a new storage place. It's better than a toolbelt as far as she is concerned, and it all started with puzzle pieces. A few days ago I picked up Riley to change her diaper (the room had become rather odiferous) and noticed that her leg was about twice it's normal size and rather lumpy. Upon unzipping her pajamas I discovered not one, not two, not even a few puzzle pieces, but an entire pile of puzzle pieces, enough for several puzzles. Maybe she was protecting them from Sam.

Later in the same day, I noticed that her leg was again "swollen", but this was a different shape. As I was quietly observing I saw her unzip her pajamas, take out a water bottle, take a drink, and then put the bottle back in her pajama leg and zip up her pajamas. Quite entertaining, and I guess it's a good way for her to always have her water with her.

I can't wait to see what we discover this week. I'm sure it will be even more entertaining.

3 Comments:

At 21 March, 2006 17:34, Blogger andrea said...

ha! that riley, so smart! just wait until she discovers the fanny pack. =D

 
At 22 March, 2006 16:45, Blogger Jennie said...

That's a scream! -until she tries to store cheese there.

 
At 29 March, 2006 10:03, Blogger wen said...

That is too funny. I can see her at the mall at 15, unzipping her specially-designed pants and pulling out her wallet and cell phone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home