www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 15, 2005

PB&J, Pipes, Police, and Valium

What do these have in common you ask? You see, I was standing out in front of my house eating a PB&J sandwich and looking at the ground underneath this smallish table type thing. A police cruiser goes by slowly on the main street, obviously watching me. About 10 minutes later he comes back on the side street, pulls over and comes to talk to me. He asked me about 2 pipes that were running along the front of our house and our neighbors, half buried in the ground. I told him I wasn't sure what they were, but thought they were probably sewage and water. He didn't say anything, turned and walked back to his cruiser. I presume it was to call backup since a female officer then showed up and they both approached me once again. The first officer stated he was concerned about me and was writing a referral to see the police psychologist. He also wrote me a prescription for Valium. It was interesting as he wrote both of these by holding them up to the side of the building upside down. The female police officer didn't say anything except to comment on his strange manner of writing. After writing the referral (it was apparently mandatory) and the prescription, they both got back in their cruisers and left. And yes, this was a bizzarro dream.

As a footnote, while I was trying to tell Bill the dream this morning, Samantha came right up to him, and rapid fire started "talking" to him, trying to get his attention and obviously tell him a story too. It was really quite cute.

4 Comments:

At 15 December, 2005 11:47, Blogger andrea said...

@#$%&!!! you gave me a fright there, i was like, omg, they thought you were a crack dealer? what were you wearing?!

 
At 20 December, 2005 10:04, Blogger Rich said...

blog will ya

 
At 20 December, 2005 12:15, Blogger andrea said...

yeah, no kidding. it's been long enough.

 
At 21 December, 2005 10:38, Blogger andrea said...

day six of blog silence. c'mon already, i know you have LOTS to blog about. ok, maybe not much for public consumption but still!

BLOG ALREADY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home