www.flickr.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

New month, new blog

New eyebrows. Went to get my eyebrows waxed yesterday by the woman who has been doing my sisters eyebrows for some time now. I have to say she is fabulous! I've had this procedure down before, but never with these results. I actually look like I have eyebrows, AND they are nicely shaped. You probably don't understand what a feat this is - I normally have bald/thin spots in my brows, they don't curve nicely, so just trying to follow the natural line when plucking doesn't work. As it turns out, she left some hairs in that I would normally have plucked out, and she trimmed them before waxing the unwanteds off. It was a little more than I've paid in the past, but WORTH EVERY PENNY. I highly recommend her for those interested in perfect eyebrows. Melissa @ La Belle Day Spa in Palo Alto.

5 Comments:

At 01 December, 2005 12:14, Blogger andrea said...

uhm. ok, i'll get right on that. heh, i think i would want to get them done so i always look surprised. =D

 
At 01 December, 2005 12:37, Blogger Viv said...

How much is "a little more"?
OMG, just read Andrea's comment. Too funny!

 
At 01 December, 2005 12:38, Blogger snarfdog said...

$25. I've paid $15 to $20 at other places, but I've heard most people pay $25 to $30, so maybe not too bad.

 
At 01 December, 2005 15:27, Blogger Liz said...

OH THANK GOD. Your furry, out of control brows were really getting to me.

 
At 01 December, 2005 16:53, Blogger Jennie said...

Samantha thinks I should get mine waxed. Maybe I will. Sure is tempting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home