www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wanna see my bellybutton?

Last night I was at a parent meeting and I had the girls with me (Bill was picking them up as soon as he got off work.) I have to say they were really good and for the most part did not casue any disturbance (this is a meeting with other kids, so having them there was not a problem except that I run the meeting so it makes it hard to focus.) Anyway, about 10 minutes into the meeting, Sammi hears something about bellys and decides that is her clue to show everyone her bellybutton. She stands smack dab in the middle of the room, lifts her shirt, says "belwee buuh-un" and points to her bellybutton. Everyone found this quite amusing as she turned in a circle and pointed again so everyone could see.

Not to be outdone, Riley repeatedly pulled her shirt over her head, so it was still on her arms, but she was flashing everyone. After pulling it back over her head so it was on properly about 10 times, I finally gave up and left it. Of course then she wanted it fixed, so she came over to get some assistance which she had to have immediately.

Shortly after this, Daddy picked them up and I could once again focus on my meeting. Secretly though, I was smiling inside at how entertaining they were. And they were entertaining - I could tell because everyone kept grinning when watching them.

1 Comments:

At 16 November, 2005 11:17, Blogger andrea said...

well, duh, they see exactly what we see, funny entertaining little cuties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home