www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Man Scum

Thursday I took the girls to their normal playdate in the park (there are several sets of twins their age they play with.) Anyway, this particular Thursday there were a lot of Dads there with their kids (there's usually a Las Madres group that meets there too, so I'm thinking it was Moms day off.) One Dad starting talking to me about how old the girls were, how well they play together, etc. and he talked about his son a little. I didn't think too much of it - normal park conversation for any parent regardless of sex. What grabbed my attention and slammed it against a brick wall was that toward the end of the conversation he pulled a wedding ring out of his pocket and slipped it on his finger. The way he did it, and the ending of the conversation indicated that he had apparently been flirting and I failed the test. What a scum bucket, not because I failed his little test, but because he is a lying cheating scum who would use his own kid to get to other women and betray his marriage vows. I'm happy I didn't pass his test cuz that would make me as scummy as him.

2 Comments:

At 13 November, 2005 14:20, Blogger Rich said...

Yea I agree! Scum!

 
At 14 November, 2005 12:39, Blogger andrea said...

ewwww! the urge to tattle on him would be great but better to get away from him.

do we need to get you some mace?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home