www.flickr.com

Friday, August 26, 2005

Dental Disappointment

How sad, my dentist let me down today though it was to rescue someone else. I got to her office in PA and no one was there, so after 15 minutes I headed home where I had a phone message that they had to cancel me at the last minute because someone else had a dental emergency that they had to attend to in their Sunnyvale office. I guess I left the house just a little too early to get it. Bummer for me, but good for the person in major pain in Sunnyvale.

3 Comments:

At 10 September, 2005 09:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO FREAKING FIRED! LAGGING IN YOUR BLOGGING DUTIES!

 
At 12 September, 2005 11:10, Blogger andrea said...

lol, i was about to comment with the same thing! especially after she threatened me with blogging tourettes. it's been SIXTEEN DAYS!!! i don't wanna read about your dental disappointment any more!

 
At 12 September, 2005 21:46, Blogger snarfdog said...

Ah, who's counting? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home