www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Andrea, Where does poop go, phase II?

As you can tell, we've had another incident involving poop. Yesterday Riley learned how to take her diaper off. I thought it was associated with the fact that we got some new diapers - apparently that was not the case. We found out the hard way when she was back in her old diapers today.

I was sitting at the computer when I noticed an odor, before I turned around I said, "Ok, who has the dirty diaper?" Usually when I say this they come running to get their pants changed. Noone came running this time and I soon found out why. As I turned around I was greeted by Samantha with a fist full of poop and a diaper. My gaze quickly went to Riley who, as you guessed, was happily dancing around naked with poop on her feet, leg, bottom, and hands. As I jumped up, they both took off running, spreading the poop across the living room. Thank goodness we had already ripped out the carpet - the hardwood floor is much easier to clean.

I know it shouldn't, but it still amazes me how fast they can do things like this.

2 Comments:

At 19 July, 2005 18:51, Blogger andrea said...

bleah! remind me not to sit on your floor ever again!

methinks it's time to start singing them to sleep with the poopsmith song. =D

 
At 19 July, 2005 19:17, Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

Somebody should produce a television show entitled "Fun with Poop".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home