www.flickr.com

Monday, June 06, 2005

And the sibling rivalry continues.

Very cute today. Both girls were a little tired and decided they needed some "cuddle" time. I was working on the computer (trying to catch up on the obsene 579 emails from the weekend), so they approached, one on either side. Both laid their heads on my lap, so I stopped and rubbed their backs as they stood there, then patted. Apparently this was not working for Sammi. She grabbed my arm by the watch and pulled it off her back, looked at it for a moment and then put it back, so I rubbed again, then patted. Apparently it's the patting that was offensive. She again took my arm off her back, paused, then put it back. We did this a few times until it was clear that she wanted her back rubbed and not patted. Then she leaned as far around me and the chair as she could to see if Riley was paying attention to the attention she was getting. She wasn't. Riley was very content to lean against me and have me rub AND pat her back.

They are also have races across the floor pushing their push toys, giggling all the while.

We should have gone back to the water park today, but hey, Mom is just too tired. Need nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home