www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Don't know what to think.

Had a really rough night at work last night, and ended up without a break, and working almost an hour over just to get the paperwork done. Headed home and was met by two HOWLING babies. You'd think we were starving them, but no, they had had breakfast, but they still wanted Mom. So, after nursing the velocirapters I actually got to sit down and eat a quick breakfast and then off to bed. That was the last non-stressful thing I did.

When I woke up I checked the answer machine because it was beeping incessantly. Turns out my Mom was calling because my Dad was having chest pains. The long and short of it is they believe he had a heart attack (some tests are still pending). He's now in the PCU (a step down from the ICU - same unit, opposite side). He'll probably be there for a couple of days. Please keep positive thoughts flowing that direction. Thanks to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home