www.flickr.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Is it me?

Ok, the girls have been a little cranky lately which is really out of character for them. We've narrowed it down to the fact that they were sick, got MMR's, and are teething. They haven't wanted to eat much, and sleeping has become a nightmare (they had been sleeping through the night.)

However, I might have to fess up to the fact that it might be bothering me more than necessary because I have A) a lack of sleep, B) haven't been able to accomplish anything due to their fussiness, and C) have been cooped up in the house for over a week due to party prep, the weather, my assinine work schedule, etc. (This may be the single most important contributing factor. So, rather than put the babies on the porch with a sign around their necks that says, "Free to a good home" I'll have to sit down, and have some good play time with them. That always cures every thing. How could you not have fun with them? Ok, I'm off to Hokey Pokey with Cookie Monster and the girls.

BTW, they're both walking now.

1 Comments:

At 18 May, 2005 12:53, Blogger andrea said...

we get first dibs!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home