www.flickr.com

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Wierd dreams - What do they mean?

This one goes out to Liz and Andrea. Maybe they can decipher it since they seem to be in my head.

Last night (actually today, but it's night for me since I work nights) I had a dream that I was at Liz and Andreas house. Apparently their little row of houses was located on a median strip between a bus drop off zone and a junior college (who knew?) The back of their house faced the bus drop off zone, with playing fields beyond that. This is how we entered the house. At the back, there is a sliding glass door with a "sitting area" off to the left and a large gourmet kitchen off to the right (Better get cooking Andrea). Beyond that was a step up area to a sunken living room where Liz was sitting. According to her, we couldn't stay the night because one of their roommates was going to be there who was originally not supposed to be there (apparently she was a tad be-witching.) In any case, at this point in our house tour Andrea took over. We headed down the hall (which was a 90 degree turn), which passed through a fabulous craft/sewing area that I went nuts over (it was severly underused here). As you passed through this room, you went up a couple of steps, made a u-turn and headed up a staircase where you faced the doors to two rooms, do another u-turn and you headed down the upstairs hall. We never got to see the nursery though it was discussed during this tour, and we only got to see Liz and Andreas room from the doorway - it had a Spongebob Squarepants comforter on the bed. One roommate looked to be a male version of Viv, and was hitting on whoever was with me (I have no idea who it was that accompanied me on this magical tour). The other roommate looked like a life size Barbie doll (I'm so sorry L and A).

At this point, the twins woke me up crying and wanting to nurse. Perhaps we'll get installment two tonight, or maybe we'll never know.

1 Comments:

At 01 June, 2005 16:20, Blogger andrea said...

perhaps you should lay off the crack. that may do wonders for you. =P

and good lord, what a house. i got lost trying to follow the tour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home