www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Survival of the fittest

Apparently my children are going to have to be tough, cuz Mom just doesn't think everything quite far enough through. For instance, their little toy basket. Did you know toy baskets (and I do mean basket) should not have handles? I would have never thought of that, but here's the scenario: Sam, "I want that toy, let me reach into the toy basket to get it", basket tips, thwack on the head with the handle, Sam sits back. Reaches for toy again, thwack again. Tries different angle, thwack. Riley gets in on the effort to access lone toy stuck in basket (the rest having been dumped out), and thwack, handle smack on forehead. Both try to duck under the handle, thwack, thwack, and double head smack. Kind of cute to watch the thought process evolve. Did they eventually get the toy - yep. Grab basket by offensive handle, and dump toy out. Yeah Girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home