www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Sappy Stereotypical Mom

Okay. So I ventured out for the first time tonight without the twins, and what did I do? Called home every 20 minutes. I was only gone 4 hours. What's going to happen when I go back to work next week and am gone for 12 hours at a time? My sisters thought I was nuts and I think my hubby was ready to kill me by the end of the night. Yes, I left them home with Daddy.

I felt so wierd and kind of empty without the babies. It's odd how they could totally move into my life and change it that way. I did have my older daughter with me, but that made it that much more strange. On one hand it was like a time warp, like I never had the twins. On the other hand it made me miss them more. I wanted all my girls there.

Ok, let the razzing begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home